[yocto] Meta-raspberrypi

Shravan Singh shravan at bluesparq.com
Mon Jul 22 15:07:22 PDT 2019

Hello All,

I am trying to create a base image for raspberry-pi cm3(compute module 3)

I am using warrior-21.0.1
I downloaded meta-raspberry-pi from
https://git.yoctoproject.org/git/meta-raspberrypi
I added the layer in bblayer.conf and I have changed the machine variable
in local.conf
to *raspberrypi-cm3*
I am using oe-init-build script to generate the base files

Now when I run the command
bitbake core-image-base

I get the below mentioned error
Error: No recipes available for:
/home/blue/yacto/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot_2019.07.bbappend
/home/blue/yacto/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-omx_1.16%.bbappend

Any help with this?

Regards,
Shravan Singh
(239) 243-0838

Blue Sparq, Inc.
928 NE 24th Lane unit 4 and 5.
Cape Coral, FL 33993

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.