[yocto] PREMIRROR

Rudolf J Streif rudolf.streif at ibeeto.com
Wed Jul 24 09:19:28 PDT 2019

Russell,

You don't need PREMIRROR for this functionality. It's not exactly
intended for that use.

The simplest way to achieve what you are looking for is to use devtool.
If I understand you correctly you are downloading sources from a remote
repo on GitHub but want to have them locally to make modifications? If
so use:

devtool add myrecipe localsrc fetchuri

from your build environment (you have to source oe-init-build-env
first). devtool then fetches the source from fetchuri into a directory
localsrc as a git repo and automatically creates the recipe for it.

:rjs

--
-----
Rudolf J Streif