[yocto] Different installation path in SDK

Gabriele Zampieri gabbla.malist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:02:51 PDT 2019

Hi all,

for legacy reason I need to install some libraries in a non-standard path
(/opt/custom/lib). I achieved this quite easily via cmake. However, when I
generate the SDK, those libraries and headers are installed in
<sdk>/sysroot/arm..../opt/custom/[lib|include] and this is quite annoying.
Is there a way to recognize when bitbake builds the SDK and when it
doesn't? something like class-nativesdk ann class-target, so I can change
the installation path to ${libdir} & co.

Thanks,
Gabriele