[yocto] Image not staring after upgrade from sumo to thud

Pierluigi Greto pierluigi.greto at bisdn.de
Thu Jul 11 01:50:36 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I have several platforms and I have upgrade Yocto from sumo to thud.
Most of them works fine after the upgrade, but some of them are not
starting. Basically after I install the image and I have chose my OS in
grub, the system reboot. But if I create the image using sumo, the image
is working fine.
My system is a x86 arch. I have read the guide for migrating from sumo
to thud and I was using COMPATIBLE_MACHINE for kernel multiconfig. I
have fix this because it's known issue. But other than that, I don't
know why it's not working (also because most of the other platforms are
working as with sumo).
Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Best,