[yocto] [Meta-Qt5] "Unknown Module: declarative" Error While Creating Toolchain

Onur Eser onureser12 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:11:48 PDT 2019

Zoran,

I know you are not a Qt Layers expert. I am trying to describe my problem
to experts via common mails, so they will not missunderstand my issue.
Oh lord, whole new building... I am not a time traveller, but I can say
that I will wait for 10 hours or something for that to build, and it will
fail because of something else.
The worst part is, it gives the error on the FINAL STEP. After hours and
hours and hours.
Anyway, I will try thud branch. Wish me luck.

Others can still offer solutions, I will keep this build too.
Onur