[yocto] Json-Glib failed to build during the building of Weston image

Onur Eser onureser12 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 06:46:43 PDT 2019

Zoran, I have just notice that I sent the guide to you specially :D Now
sending it again including Yocto Mailing List too. It is good to contact
with you! Thanks!

HUMMING BOARD 2 (or humming board edge) i.MX6 Yocto meta-qt5 configuration

sources, (all of em with sumo branches)
git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky
https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale.git
https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5.git
https://github.com/openembedded/meta-openembedded.git
https://github.com/SolidRun/meta-solidrun-bsp.git

my configration files,

BBLAYERS.CONF

# POKY_BBLAYERS_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf
# changes incompatibly
POKY_BBLAYERS_CONF_VERSION = "2"

BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
BBFILES ?= ""

BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /home/closx/poky/meta \
  /home/closx/poky/meta-poky \
  /home/closx/poky/meta-yocto-bsp \
  /home/closx/poky/meta-solidrun-bsp \
  /home/closx/poky/meta-freescale \
  /home/closx/poky/meta-qt5 \
  /home/closx/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
  "

LOCAL.CONF

MACHINE ??= "solidrun-imx6"
DISTRO ?= "poky"
PACKAGE_CLASSES ?= "package_rpm"
EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES ?= "debug-tweaks package-management"
USER_CLASSES ?= "buildstats image-mklibs image-prelink"
PATCHRESOLVE = "noop"
BB_DISKMON_DIRS ??= "\
    STOPTASKS,${TMPDIR},1G,100K \
    STOPTASKS,${DL_DIR},1G,100K \
    STOPTASKS,${SSTATE_DIR},1G,100K \
    STOPTASKS,/tmp,100M,100K \
    ABORT,${TMPDIR},100M,1K \
    ABORT,${DL_DIR},100M,1K \
    ABORT,${SSTATE_DIR},100M,1K \
    ABORT,/tmp,10M,1K"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qemu-native = " sdl"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-nativesdk-qemu = " sdl"
CONF_VERSION = "1"
ACCEPT_FSL_EULA = "1"
LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "commercial"
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtbase"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtquickcontrols"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtquickcontrols2"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtserialport"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtmultimedia"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtserialport"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtwayland"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtserialbus"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " qtdeclarative"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " cinematicexperience"

PARALLEL_MAKE ?= "-j 6"
BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?= "6"
DL_DIR ?= "${TOPDIR}/downloads"
INHERIT += "rm_work"

IMPORTANT NOTE: If reader (you) don't know what you are doing, you should
change these lines (in local.conf) depending on how many threads can your
computer run!!!
PARALLEL_MAKE ?= "-j 6"
BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?= "6"

You can contact with me: onureser12 at gmail.com