[yocto] Looking for a recommendation for the right Yocto dev board that supports MIPI CSI-2...

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Wed Jul 3 16:31:35 PDT 2019

On 6/20/19 11:24 PM, Bob Cochran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm doing some work with MIPI cameras, and I need a development board
> with stable Yocto and MIPI CSI-2 support.   At this point, I'm
> thinking i.MX, but I'm open to any suggestion.

It looks like we're going to purchase an NXP MCIMX8M-EVK dev board (at
least one to get started).   Can someone please confirm that the
imx8mqevk.conf machine file is for this board?

Is this board Yocto Project stable?  I need to be able to build the
master branch for this board (or should I be using next?). Any comments
or feedback will be great appreciated.

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/evaluation-and-development-boards/i.mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-for-the-i.mx-8m-applications-processor:MCIMX8M-EVK

Thanks

Bob