[yocto] Poky build errors, help is needed

Chad Gong cgong at trijicon.com
Wed Jul 3 12:53:28 PDT 2019

Ross,

I opened the log.do_fetch file, and it looks like a file git2_github.com.thkukuk.libnsl.tar.gz was downloaded from the mirror site http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/mirror/sources/git2_github.com.thkukuk.libnsl.tar.gz .Then an error happened with tar, as shown below:

tar -xzf /home/chad/mybuild-coreimageminimal-270-2/downloads/git2_github.com.thkukuk.libnsl.tar.gz failed with exit code 2, output:

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1

Chad Gong
Electrical Engineer