[yocto] Allow choose of U-Boot config for machine

Gabriele Zampieri gabbla.malist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 01:39:27 PDT 2019

Since UBOOT_CONFIG is a standard property, I suggest you to read the
following links:

   -
   https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#var-UBOOT_CONFIG
   -
   https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#var-UBOOT_MACHINE

Please not that the links I provided refers to the latest documentation,
you should check the docs for your YP version.

About testing, I have no idea about how to test uboot without the target
board. If you are planning to use a commercial solution which is supported
by Yocto, you should be safe enough for now.

Gabriele