[yocto] Community support for any Yocto release

Lukasz Zemla Lukasz.Zemla at woodward.com
Mon Jan 21 09:58:00 PST 2019

> Hi All,
> For how many years yocto community officially support any Yocto
> release? (This includes like bug fixes, CVE fixes, enhancements, etc etc) For example, the latest release happened on 11/15/2018 (Yocto 2.6), so how long this will be supported by community?
> Sorry, if this information is already present on some wiki page, but I am not able to find it. So pointer to that wiki page will really help.
> Regards,
> Gaurang Shastri

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Release_Engineering_Questions#How_long_are_point_releases_supported

Best regards,
Lukasz Zemla

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***