[yocto] ipv6

Srinivasan, Raja rsrinivasan at abiomed.com
Fri Jan 18 13:28:22 PST 2019

All

I am using "rocko"

How can we turn off ipv6 altogether? We are not doing anything to startup ipv6. Still I see several lines in the logs which look like:

kernel: IPv6: wlan0: IPv6 duplicate address ..... detected
kernel[288]: IPv6: wlan0: IPv6 duplicate address ... detected

thanks, srini

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged and are meant to be read by the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents. Thank you