[yocto] Updated meta-darwin, OSX Toolchain

Dominik Schnitzer dominik.schnitzer at daqri.com
Tue Jan 15 12:08:23 PST 2019

Hi All,

The current meta-darwin layer is outdated and cannot be used with the
current Yocto releases.
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-darwin/log/

I have created a working layer for OSX toolchain support in the repository
liked below. It is based upon the original layer, but most recipes needed
to be adjusted. We are using it with the latest Sumo release. I have not
tested it with Thud yet.

https://bitbucket.org/dominikschnitzer/meta-darwin/

If there is interest in upsteaming these changes, I am happy to either
provide patches/work on the meta-darwin repo itself or just continue
working on the bitbucket git repo.

BR,
Dominik