[yocto] [selinux] sumo compilation

Stefano Cappa stefano.cappa.ks89 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:28:27 PST 2019

I tried with yocto thud and your repo (thud branch) and I can build without
issues.
However when I try to run "fixfiles -f -F relabel" the result is:
**Cleaning out /tmp*
**fixfiles: No suitable file systems found*
**Cleaning up labels on /tmp*
**cat: /initial_contexts/unlabeled: No such file or directory*
**secon: SELinux is not enabled*

I tried to check If I have xattrs in my ext4 partition and I can run these
commands as suggested here https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=176400
:

$ touch testfile
$ getfattr -n user.comment testfile
testfile: user.comment: No such attribute
$ getfattr testfile
$ setfattr -n user.comment -v "this is a comment" testfile
$ getfattr testfile
# file: testfile
user.comment

$ getfattr -n user.comment testfile
# file: testfile
user.comment="this is a comment"

$ setfattr -x user.comment testfile
$ getfattr testfile

My config.gz contains these:
# CONFIG_IP_NF_SECURITY is not set
# CONFIG_IP6_NF_SECURITY is not set
CONFIG_EXT2_FS_SECURITY=y
CONFIG_EXT3_FS_SECURITY=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_SECURITY=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_DMESG_RESTRICT=y
CONFIG_SECURITY=y
CONFIG_SECURITYFS=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK_XFRM is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_PATH is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_CHECKREQPROT_VALUE=0
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SMACK is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_APPARMOR is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_LOADPIN is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_YAMA is not set
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY_SELINUX is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY_DAC=y
CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY=""

Is there a way to debug this issue with some tricks?
Am I missing something?

Thank u.