[yocto] Some Guide for CI/CD with Yocto

Shantanoo Desai desai at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jan 4 12:32:34 PST 2019

Hi all,

I just have become more comfortable with Yocto for e.g. using
/devtool  /and basic /bitbake /commands.

I am was successfully able to create some python applications for my
target board via a layer. I would like to use CI / CD eventually for
Yocto.
I have seen videos from Linux Foundation but I could not find any
guide to create some basic CI stuff for Yocto.

Any help or suggestions in this direction would be appreciated.

Regards
  Grüße,

M.Sc. Shantanoo Desai
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbetier
Informations- und kommunikationstechnische Anwendungen in der Produktion
BIBA- Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmbH

Raum 1390
Tel: +49 (0)421 218-50138

email: desai at uni-bremen.de