[yocto] Review request 0/13: Contribute meta-tensorflow to Yocto

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Fri Feb 22 08:51:37 PST 2019

Hi Hongxu,

Good work.

You might be interested in the yocto layers for tensorflow, tensorflow-lite and caffe2
on github here [1]. I'm not part of the team that developed that work but I forwarded
your announcement to them. Perhaps there is the opportunity for some collaboration
on the platform independent parts. The maintainer details are in the readme.

[1] https://github.com/renesas-rz/meta-renesas-ai

The layers were developed for the industrial focused Renesas RZ/G1 platforms.

Regards

Steve