[yocto] Review request 0/13: Contribute meta-tensorflow to Yocto

Hongxu Jia hongxu.jia at windriver.com
Fri Feb 22 09:22:39 PST 2019

On 2019/2/23 上午12:51, Stephen Lawrence wrote:
> Good work.
>
> You might be interested in the yocto layers for tensorflow, tensorflow-lite and caffe2
> on github here [1]. I'm not part of the team that developed that work but I forwarded
> your announcement to them. Perhaps there is the opportunity for some collaboration
> on the platform independent parts. The maintainer details are in the readme.

Yes, I know meta-renesas-ai, my first try of tensorflow build was based
on it,

but failed, I am afraid its version is old and no maintenance. So I
choose to

refer upstream arm compiler which `Build from source for the Raspberry Pi'

https://www.tensorflow.org/install/source_rpi

For tensorflow-lite, I am afraid it is not completed in meta-renesas-ai.

But tensorflow-lite is on my TODO list, Currently I am not sure what to
build

(may be c/c++ framework) and how to use (use cases).

For caffe2, it is another story `pytorch', I am afraid I don't have
resources(time)

to focus

//Hongxu