[yocto] Review request 0/13: Contribute meta-tensorflow to Yocto

Hongxu Jia hongxu.jia at windriver.com
Thu Feb 21 03:37:06 PST 2019

Hi RP and Yocto folks,

Currently AI on IoT edge becomes more and more popular, but there is no
machine learning framework in Yocto/OE. With the support of Eric
<Zhangle.Yang at windriver.com>, Robert <liezhi.yang at windriver.com>
and Randy <randy.macleod at windriver.com>, after two months effort, I've
integrated TensorFlow to Yocto.

Now, I contribute the patches to Yocto for review, and apply for creating
a layer named `meta-tensorflow' on Yocto.

For test convenient, there is a fork on github:
https://github.com/hongxu-jia/meta-tensorflow

BTW, I have contributed other 11 fundamental recipes to meta-openembedded
and all of them have been merged to master branch.

Please no hesitate to share your suggestion.

//Hongxu

Testing Commands:
See README

Testing, Expected Results: