[yocto] icecast

Chuck Wolber chuckwolber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:35:06 PST 2019

You have to refactor xslt-config out of the autotools macros and use
pkg-config instead.

This recipe is an example:

meta/recipes-devtools/swig/swig/0001-configure-use-pkg-config
-for-pcre-detection.patch

..Ch:W..

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 05:57 Leonardo Jose Duarte MendesJunior <
leodmendesjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to compile the package icecast. The package icecast is old. The
> package depends on xslt.
> When I compile this package, I had the issue with xslt.
> How to use pkgconfig if the own source code use him ?

“I would challenge anyone here to think of a question upon which we once
had a scientific answer, however inadequate, but for which now the best
answer is a religious one."  -Sam Harris