[yocto] Managing multiple builds

Timothy Froehlich tfroehlich at archsys.io
Thu Feb 14 10:05:25 PST 2019

I'm considering that. It's the kernel build (cmdline) and the image build
(RaspberryPi, the config.txt) recipes from the meta-raspberrypi layer.
Setting it in a distro.conf, gated behind a "DEVBUILD=1/0" flag should
work, I think.

Also, please see my response to Mike Looijmans's reply.

--
Tim Froehlich
Embedded Linux Engineer
tfroehlich at archsys.io