[yocto] sun rpc missing in thud

Beaman, Thomas Thomas.Beaman at xerox.com
Mon Feb 4 11:41:43 PST 2019

It may be technically possible to move to ti-rpc but I have an old code base that uses sun rpc and no one knowledgeable in making changes to it.

I am happy to use a glibc bbappend  to bring the old rpc but that is the part I need help with. I am not familiar with this recipe and how it is all put together. Would you be able to help me with a sample bbappend file as a starting point to work with ?