[yocto] How to archive only packages contained in a certain image

David Zimmermann dzimmermann at yellowtec.com
Mon Feb 4 08:22:48 PST 2019

Thanks for your helpful hints Ross !

I now have a script in place which:
- extracts package names from image manifest
- translates package names to recipe names
- grabs the source packages for those recipes (from what the archiver extracted according to it’s config)

For two recipes, referenced by the manifest file, the archiver does extract no source packages:
- libgcc
- gcc-runtime
Why is that ?

Regards,