[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Rainbow screen with Raspberry Pi 3 A+ but not on B+

Markus W markus4dev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 05:54:13 PST 2019

Thanks Marek!

I pretty sure it doesn't boot, but I haven't confirmed it as you suggested
it.

I have never connected to the uart interface directly on the GPIO or via
bluetooth. It probably takes me more time to figure it out and to do this
than trying the thud branch as @agherzan has mentioned here:
https://github.com/agherzan/meta-raspberrypi/issues/373

I am also using meta-mender, do I need to upgrade all layers to thud than?

Regards,
Markus