[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Rainbow screen with Raspberry Pi 3 A+ but not on B+

Markus W markus4dev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:10:27 PST 2019

Hi!

I have been running a yocto image (sumo) on a raspberry 3 B+ without any
problems, but wanted to test the new raspberry Pi 3 A+ board with it but I
just get the Rainbow screen on boot. I have updated meta-openembedded to
the latest sumo and meta-raspberry was still up to date with the latest
(sumo) and still the same result.

My question: Has anybody been running sumo on a raspberrypi 3 a+
successfully? I have been googling around for issues but can't find
anything on the new board and yocto. Seems that I am missing something.

Regards,
Markus