[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Error trying to generate Raspberry Pi initramfs

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 20:15:46 PDT 2019

Hello Greg,

This, what I have posted as answer work for me on BBB (BeagleBone
Black) seamlessly.

I did not try it on Sabre Automotive, but as we speak, I just
straightened out the optimal local.conf for it (with very rich
networking services on the top of Linux), and I am 100% sure the above
initramfs methodology will work on Sabre Automotive as well.

I have no idea about specifics on RPI 3. Sorry for that.

Best Regads,
Zoran
_______