[yocto] kernel modul install

Rudolf J Streif rudolf.streif at ibeeto.com
Mon Aug 26 10:11:09 PDT 2019

Michael,

You might want to share your recipe.

Since do_install works on a private sysroot for your recipe it is
unlikely that your module conflicts with a module with the same name
from another recipe. You might install the module twice or you might
have some leftovers from your development process. You might want to
start with a clean environment: bitbake -c cleanall <recipe>.

:rjs

--
-----
Rudolf J Streif