[yocto] QA issue applibrary rdepends on app-dev [dev-deps], where is the do_package_qa?

Ola x Nilsson ola.x.nilsson at axis.com
Mon Aug 26 04:58:44 PDT 2019

You now have nonstandard library names, which will confuse the
package-split and automatic library dependency checker.  As a result, a
dependency is added from the applibrary on app-dev.  But depending on
-dev packages is a no-no, hence the QA error.

I have no idea whether the renameing of the library is a correct thing -
it looks weird to me - but if it is, you need to fix the packaging by
maniplating the FILES_* variables in your recipe.  You can inspect the
results of package separation in the packages-split folder for your
recipe.

/Ola