[yocto] npm nodejs

Jonas Andersson jonaskgandersson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:55:41 PDT 2019

Hi

I have used Yocto and npm/nodejs now for about 1 year and think it works
but I not without some extra work. Are there any group working on
npm/nodejs? As I use it quite frequent and puts some extra work every time
i create an recipe I have some interest in supporting the work on
npm/nodejs to make it an better experience.

I thinks It quite hard to follow all the npm/nodejs parts of Yocto(devtool,
fetcher and meta-oe/../nodejs), I get the feeling that all parts not are in
sync.

I am no python developer but I would be happy to support and discuss
solutions and questions regarding Yocto and npm/nodejs.

Regards
Jonas