[yocto] Yocto Project Summit at ELCE Call for Particpation

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Aug 19 03:17:30 PDT 2019

At the past few OopenEmbedded developer meetings, people have been
asking for more developer and user focused events like a miniconf.
Partly based on this feedback, there is a two day event sponsored by the
Yocto Project that provides a chance for people to talk about the Yocto
Project and OpenEmbedded. The CFP is a bit buried on the page and I like
to get it more exposure, so here the direct link:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Yocto-Project-Summit-2019-CFP-1.pdf

We'd like to see new faces talking. We know there are a lot of good
stories out there, that will help lots of people become better users and
developers.

The link to the event is here:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe-2019/program/co-located-events/

Follow the path to the Yocto Project Summit. If you are alrady signed up
for ELCE, you should be able to update your registration to include the
Summit.

Philip