[yocto] PR Service multibranch project

Damien LEFEVRE lefevre.da at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:00:51 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm looking at enabling PR Service to auto increment some recipe revision.

On a build server I exposed sstate and downloads folder to use that server
as a mirror. So I'm thinking of putting PR service there.

Few things are unclear to me after reading the doc:

We use repotool to manage our branch configuration for different projects.
These different projects share common repositories

Do I need to run an instance of PR server per project or is the database
shared with multiple projects?

Do I understand correctly that if I turn ON buildhistory, I would be able
to switch my layers branches without bumping the revision if it already
exists in the database?

Is the revision bumping MACHINE dependent?

Thanks,
-Damien