[yocto] QA issue applibrary rdepends on app-dev [dev-deps], where is the do_package_qa?

JH jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:45:43 PDT 2019

Thanks Alex, here is the error in my application build, it used working well:

ERROR: app_library-1.0.0-0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: app_library
rdepends on app_library-dev [dev-deps]
ERROR: app_library-1.0.0-0 do_package_qa: QA run found fatal errors.
Please consider fixing them.
ERROR: app_library-1.0.0-0 do_package_qa: Function failed: do_package_qa
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7t2hf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/app_library/1.0.0-0/temp/log.do_package_qa.6626
ERROR: Task (/home/build/oe-core/../meta-app/recipes-core/app_library/app_library_git.bb:do_package_qa)
failed with exit code '1'

There is no do_package_qa in my app_library_git.bb, where is that
do_package_qa from? how can I disable it? It sounds every easy in the
document to disable it, but it did not give any clues -:(.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh