[yocto] QA issue applibrary rdepends on app-dev [dev-deps], where is the do_package_qa?

JH jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 02:04:59 PDT 2019

Hi,

I was running my Yocto build fine until I had a minor change to move
libapplibrary.so to libapplibrry.so.${PN} and made libapplibrary.so to
a symbolic link of libapplibrry.so.${PN}. Now it got an error of QA
issue applibrary rdepends on app-dev [dev-deps], QA run found fatal
errors, please consider fixing them.

Even I reverse the changes back the, it still complained the same error.

I don't have do_package_qa in my bb file, where is it from? What is
that error about? How to fix it?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh