[yocto] What is the right SRC_URI syntax for git at bitbucket.org?

JH jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:57:21 PDT 2019

Hi,

Could someone kindly clarify what is the syntax to access git source
from bitbucket.org? I tried following different patterns, nothing
works:

SRC_URI = "git://bitbucket.org/<account name>/<repository
name>;protocol=http;branch=${BRANCH}"

SRC_URI = "git://<username>@bitbucket.org/<account name>/<repository
name>.git;protocol=ssh";branch=${BRANCH}"

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jupiter