[yocto] ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide virtual/libgbm

Stanisavljevic n.stanisavljevic at polycaptil.fr
Fri Apr 19 01:37:06 PDT 2019

Hello

I try to do a custom linux with yocto and meta-ti for am335x processor.

Y use :

poky warrior git branch version

meta-ti git branch 2019.00 version

I do some configuration in the local.conf, bblayers.conf, custom-recipe
(Polycaptil-image-minimal), machine.conf, ... to prepare and build my custom
linux system for am335x processor (custom board based on the ti am335x-evmsk
starter kit dev board).

And when I try to compile the linux system, I got this error message
"Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide virtual/libgbm".

Here is what I have on my terminal before, during and after the compilation
:

https://pastebin.com/cJ9bzMde

As it is written there is "Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each
provide virtual/libgbm".
But I don't know what is mean, what is the problem and how to solve it.

Can somebody help me ?

Nikola