[yocto] Compiling on target - building buildessentials error

Patrick Schneider patrick.schneider at bhtronik.de
Mon Apr 15 23:49:13 PDT 2019

Hi there,
thanks for the tip but that didn't work. I still get this:
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
or been moved out of Incoming.

 packagegroup-core-buildessential : Depends: libstdc++-dev but it is not installable
 packagegroup-core-standalone-sdk-target : Depends: libatomic-dev but it is not installable
                                           Depends: libc6-dbg but it is not installable
                                           Depends: libc6-dev but it is not installable
                                           Depends: libgcc-s-dev but it is not installable
                                           Depends: libstdc++-dev but it is not installable
                                           Recommends: libssp-dev but it is not installable

Any idea?

Best regards,
Patrick Schneider