[yocto] m4-mative: "Please port gnulib fseeko.c to your platform!"

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Apr 8 14:01:23 PDT 2019

Looks like that bug in gnulib that broke m4 (and others) when glibc changed.

Fixed upstream https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/commit/?id=4af4a4a718
and oe-core master/thud/possibly sumo also carry the relevant patch
for m4.

If you're using older releases against a newer release then 1) this is
why we have supported host distros and 2) the patch is easy to
backport.

Ross