[yocto] Metadata is missing in some Python packages

Guenther Meyer d.s.e at sordidmusic.com
Thu Apr 4 02:53:01 PDT 2019

Hi,

I added some python recipes for my application, and now I have the
problem, that in some of the created packages the metadata is missing.
For example, the package I have for Twisted 18.7 is one of those.
When I use a python package like daphne, which is dependent on
Twisted >= 18.7, then it won't work, because daphne checks the version
before doing anything else.
I created a workaround by removing this check in the recipe, but that
doesn't feel right.

Maybe there is something I missed in my recipes?

--
Summer-Hack-Session 2.8
http://session.pestilenz.org/session2/