[yocto] QA notification for completed autobuilder build (yocto-2.6.2.rc3)

Yeoh, Ee Peng ee.peng.yeoh at intel.com
Wed Apr 3 22:39:59 PDT 2019

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, public autobuilder had already covered all automated runtime qemu tests. We do not plan to run any automated runtime qemu tests.

For automated selftest, we plan to run a subset of selftest tests for a list of qemu architecture (qemu-shutdown & meta-ide).  For these subset of selftest, could we enabled them to be run by pulic autobuilder as it only required changing MACHINE configuration to cover all qemu architectures?

Hope this help to clarify the confusion. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Best regards,
Yeoh Ee Peng