[yocto] grub-efi

Johann Obermayr johann.obermayr at sigmatek.at
Wed Apr 3 11:50:12 PDT 2019

Hello,

now i build a wic image. This has bootia32.efi included.

How can I add bootx64.efi & legacy bios boot ?

Because the image must boot on different x64 machines.
One machine has only efi 64 bit boot support.
Another (older) has  only legacy boot support.

After create a image I have copy grubx64.efi  from a ubuntu installation to my disk into /EFI/BOOT/bootx64.efi
And now it will booting.

We will have a 32 bit system, but only the kernel must be a 64bit.
Xenomai only support 64bit x86.
But our user space application must be 32bit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
                Johann Obermayr