[yocto] Reminder: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting @ Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday (PST)

sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:21:11 PDT 2019

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at
8am PST tomorrow. (April 2nd)  We will start planning for YP 2.8

Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting: We encourage people attending the
meeting to logon and announce themselves on the Yocto Project IRC chancel
during the meeting (optional):

Yocto IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto

Wiki: https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/

When            Monthly from 8am to 9am on the first Tuesday Pacific Time

Where           Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/990892712

I will be tracking the minutes at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5IIuE-z0Ykdl-DwuzUJh52flOZuhN_TSAfw2tdU
9pg/edit?ts=5c06b22d  Please request access if you want to assist in editing
them.  The world should have view access.

The planning document for YP 2.8 is at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CNEKA4d0eT6-e0hnS2pwi7xdZ5_t6smpZO2HbaJGXb
U   If you want to add ideas or edit it, just request it and I will grant
you edit access.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

*    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com
<mailto:sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com>