[yocto] inheriting native.bbclass explicitly

Dudziak Krzysztof Krzysztof.Dudziak at gemalto.com
Thu Sep 13 06:05:22 PDT 2018

Current release's reference manual issues in native.bbclass chapter a warning:
"When creating a recipe, you must follow this naming convention:      native-myrecipe.bb
Not doing so can lead to subtle problems because code exists that depends on the naming convention."

Jethro release manual does not point it out.
Is this warning really out of relevance for certain past releases e.g. Jethro?

Abstracting from question raised above how following two fit all together:
"When creating a recipe, you must follow this naming convention:      native-myrecipe.bb"
and
" The advantage of the second method is that you do not need to have two separate recipes " (2.5.1 Release Reference Manual)

krzysiek