[yocto] inheriting native.bbclass explicitly

Dudziak Krzysztof Krzysztof.Dudziak at gemalto.com
Thu Sep 13 02:17:57 PDT 2018

Hi,

YP reference manual chapter 6.83 "native.bbclass"
https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.5.1/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#ref-classes-native reads:
"*Create a myrecipe-native.bb that inherits the native class.
If you use this method, you must order the inherit statement in the recipe
after all other inherit statements so that the native class is inherited last."

Is this rule's scope literally each single recipe separately
or rather the compound .bb file + set of matching .bbappends?

I am going to use that method for building autoconf-archive package
as for device built here this package is needed only on build system and in no case on target system.

Regards
krzysiek