[yocto] intel-nuc: hddimg EFI_PROVIDER for final install

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:04:22 PDT 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to build hddimg for intel-nuc. Basically default
EFI_PROVIDER is systemd-boot but I want to use grub-efi so I've
updated variable accordingly. I have some changes in grub-efi (more
rootfs partitions + data). When trying to start hddimg it will start
grub with grub.cfg with my changes and not one which should be used
for "live" boot. I don't have an idea hos sysconfig found updated
grub.cfg and not one for live boot. Any ideas or I need to change also
something else? Thanks.

BR,

marek

--