[yocto] Need Help To Solve Errors while build of Yocto Project

Scott Rifenbark srifenbark at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:26:49 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am not a developer but according to that manual, one of the requirements
is Python 3.4 or greater.  I see Python2 stuff in the attached screen
shots.  Someone else could probably be more definitive.  That might not be
the reason but you could try with Python 3.

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.5.1/brief-yoctoprojectqs/brief-yoctoprojectqs.html#brief-compatible-distro

Scott