[yocto] [selinux] sumo compilation

Stefano Cappa stefano.cappa.ks89 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:18:01 PDT 2018

I reverted the commit as described and finally I'm able to build.

However, after using -minimal version and booting with selinux=1 and
enforcing=0, when I run this command: "fixfiles -f -F relabel" I get this
error:

Cleaning out /tmp
fixfiles: No suitable file systems found
Cleaning up labels on /tmp
secon: SELinux is not enabled
cat: /initial_contexts/unlabeled: No such file or directory

I don't understand why it's happening.

I'm trying on the official iMX6 evaluation kit by NXP.