[yocto] SUSE SLES target OS

Joe Flowers joe.flowers at nofreewill.com
Fri Oct 19 14:17:40 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I need to get started on a Yocto set that will build a minimal core for a
target OS of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on x64 target hardware like a
MinnowBoard.

I have scoured the web, SUSE, and this list's (Yocto Project) archives, but
have run into no pointers.  My guess is that it is right under my nose that
can be seen with more experience rather than being hidden behind private
walls.

Will someone please get me started on the pointers and downloads I need to
get started?

I have already run through a tutorial on creating a core OS using Yocto for
a WandBoard target hardware.

Thank you !

Joe