[yocto] archiver.bbclass: do_dumpdata - shell format

Tomasz Dziendzielski tomasz.dziendzielski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 03:05:05 PDT 2018

>I suspect the proper solution is to treat the -e output as shell-like
>From the bitbake/lib/bb/data.py:
"""Emits all items in the data store in a format such that it can be
sourced by a shell."""
so if you say it's shell-like, not shell, shouldn't we replace that to
"""Emits all items in the data store in a shell-like format"""?
If it cannot be sourced the statement "can be sourced by a shell" should be
removed.

>parse it with a proper parser.
So is there any proper parser to source this?

Best regards,
Tomasz Dziendzielski