[yocto] Yocto Poky 2.4.1 - Remove python3 from build

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Oct 17 02:53:02 PDT 2018

Alternatively if you're using RPMs, you can set PACKAGE_EXCLUDE =
"python3-core":

Error:
 Problem 1: conflicting requests
  - nothing provides python3-core needed by dnf-2.7.5-r0.corei7_64
 Problem 2: conflicting requests
  - nothing provides python3-core needed by rpm-1:4.14.2-r0.corei7_64

In this case, Python 3 is in my image because I have
package-management on, which needs Python 3.

Ross