[yocto] [Yocto][poky][meta] already-stripped ignore if set for any other package then INSANE_SKIP_${PN}

Måns Zigher mans.zigher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:54:28 PDT 2018

Maybe update the documentation I think Andre McCurdy stated it clearly.
English is not my first language but maybe something like

"Depending on when a QA test is running it may or may not be disabled
per-package basis. For example "already-stripped" can only be applied on
INSANE_SKIP_${PN} while "dev-so" can be disabled per-package basis."

BR
Måns Zigher