[yocto] Force rebuild to regenerate .ko

Raymond Yeung rksyeung at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:00:39 PDT 2018

I've meta-intel and poky.  I'm not sure which layer it's in, as an attempt to find/grep files with ixgbe in the recipes directories doesn't turn up anything.  The source seems to be downloaded to work-shared sub-directory during the bitbake process.

The .ko file is located in the following path:
tmp/work/intel_corei7_64-poky-linux/core-image-sato/1.0-r0/rootfs/lib/modules/4.4.26-yocto-standard/kernel/drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe.ko

Thanks,
Raymond