[yocto] [Yocto][poky][meta] already-stripped ignore if set for any other package then INSANE_SKIP_${PN}

Måns Zigher mans.zigher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:22:05 PDT 2018

Ok so it is not supported to have the already-stripped on a package level?
I cannot set it on PN because I have some so-files that is already stripped
and others that is not so that was why I wanted to create a package for the
already-stripped so-files and use the already-stripped on that package.
Anyway thanks for the help I ended up creating a new recipe for the
already-stripped so-files. But is all the INSANE_SKIP flags only supported
for PN? I think I have seen dev-so used on an package level?

BR
Måns Zigher